Monday, October 18, 2010

Sooo...

I don't have a countdown ticker or a DOM(Doughnut of Misery).  However I have no shame in getting excited when I see some of my fellow mil spouses post up the percentage of time left.  As of a few days ago, we have hit 39% to go.  OMGoodness, I can't believe it.  Where has the time gone?  I never could have imagined that time would have flown by this fast.  It honestly seems like just yesterday I was crying my eyes out in the car on the way home after watching my love pull away on that darn Coach America (or whichever bus it was).  Although I still have a little while to go before my love will be in my arms again, I am already starting to get the nervous jitters in my belly just thinking about it.  We are on the downhill stretch of this deployment and I pray that it will continue to fly by. 

2 comments: