Sunday, June 12, 2011

Where has the time gone?

OMGoodness! It's hard to believe that it is almost the middle of June already. I wish I had some great incredible reason as to why I have been MIA for so long....but unfortunately, I don't. Just the everyday hustle and bustle of life. My love came home and all things I did while he was gone seemed to be put on the back burner. I'm ready to get back to the things I did while he was away. Especially since we are getting ready to start the work-ups for yet another deployment. So here is to making/finding time to get back to my blogging. I plan to start back regularly after all my trips but that won't be till sometime in July so until then I will be doing a few short post and pics... But right now, I am off to the movies to go see Rio with family!  AND Here is just a random pic I love!




1 comment: