Monday, May 24, 2010

Pre-deployment leave


 We went out of town on our pre-deployment leave.  That would be the reason for me being MIA for so long.  I actually got back to town last week but was so mad busy with things to do that I actually have lost track of time.  I will not bore everyone (that is if anyone actually reads) with all the details of all we did in TN so I will just give a quick review to get caught up.  The moment we to into town we had dinner at my parents house, left the kiddos with them and headed to the hospital to see our dear friends brand new edition.

 I was able to hold the baby for a short while, and boy did it bring on the baby fever.  It's may a good thing my love will be leaving, otherwise after holding this precious baby, I might make an irrational decision to expand our family.
The next day we headed to my in-laws house for the morning for a quick visit.  That evening, was spent watching my sister-in-law graduate from high school.
 She of course, is the silly red head giving the thumbs up to the camera.  Afterwards, we headed out to eat.  I didn't get an pics of that because it was 10 o'clock by the time we were eating, and the kids were done.  All and all, it was a great evening.  Congrats JMB!

 Then, we can't forget the joy of swimming.  There will always be time for swimming at Nana's house.  I love this pic because of the tongue. 
 And of course a pic with daddy.  It's funny how I never really shot many pics till I got the new camera and the knowing of my love leaving soon.  He is so tired of pics but he will just have to get over it cause I will have the camera in his face till the minute he is gone.
We took a quick trip out to one of my favorite parks in my hometown.  I love the memories I have of myself playing there when I was a child and now the memories I make with  my family.
 This is sisters favorite thing to do at the park.  I love that my new camera can actually capture her in the action.
 There was also this great tree that the kids just had to climb up in.  Although I was very uneasy about it, I let them climb up,where of course, I had to snap a pic.
We ended our trip with a nice day out up at the river.  I have beautiful pics from that trip so I will save those for my next blog.  Since being home, we have had our family pics taken, a birthday celebration for my love, a birthday party to attend with great friends, and lastly the air show.  Today is the first day I have nothing to do but stay home, so cleaning is on agenda.  I just hope this head cold decides to disappear soon.  I hate being all stuffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment