Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Our last day in TN!

On our last day of our trip, we decided to head up to the mountains for a little family cook-out and birthday celebration for my love and his mom.  After grilling hamburgers and pigging out, we brought out the birthday cake.  We all enjoyed a piece before heading out on our hike.

Benton Falls was our destination!

So we walked,


Stopped for pictures,

And we walked a little more.  And if you are wondering why brother is not wearing any shoes, his response was, "because Avatars don't wear shoes."

We finally made it to our destination!

And this is what I saw!!


It was absolutely breathtaking!  I had never seen a real waterfall until that day.  I was in awe.


I made everyone stop every 5 secs to snap a different pic to make sure I captured all it's beauty.

Brother was jumping rocks when he stopped for this pic.  Thankfully no one fell in because that water was freezing. 


Finally, my love took my camera to snap a few pics with me in them just so I could show that I was really there.


After most of the day up in the mountains, we were making our way back down.  We came across this gazebo that had a beautiful view.  This pic below is one of a storm that was passing in the distance.  Weird looking huh!


My mother-in-law snapped some pics of me with my love since we don't really have alot of updated ones.


This was at our last stop which was just a different overlook.  I had one last request for a pic with my love and I.  This pic turned out great.


And for shits and giggles, I decided to throw this pic in.  It just so happened to catch the movement of my hand.  I promise I am not actually grabbing his crotch.  I think this will be a great memory though!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I went camping there when I was about 7 years old. I had so much fun there. Although, I did slip on the waterfall rocks. Love the pics. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the crotch photo is priceless!

    ReplyDelete