Saturday, June 5, 2010

Minute to win it party!

Today is a great day!  It is beautiful day outside.  Very hot, and there seems to be a million flies that keep coming in the house, but who cares?  Today, memories will be made.

I had this incredible idea last week to throw a minute to win it party. Well, that is what is gonna happen tonight. We were going to have it here at my house, BUT with 4 families making a total of 13 kids and 8 adults, my dear friend J offered her house since it is much bigger. 

We are gonna have so much fun!  This may very well be the last weekend I have to spend with my love before he leaves, so I wanted this weekend to be great and my love to go out with a bang.  If you have not ever watched the game show minute to win it, then you may not have any idea what I am talking about.  It consist of a bunch of games played using household items found around the house.  Of course, on tv it is played for money, but we are just playing for great laughs and PRIDE. 

I will definately have pics to follow, but for now I just had to write about how excited I am.  There is nothing better than hanging out with great friends and my family. 

1 comment:

  1. I bet it will be one kickin' party! :) Wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete