Saturday, June 26, 2010

Beach photo shoot!

I mentioned in my last post that I also had pictures taken at the beach with my love. We have never actually had pictures taken of just the two of us, so this session was so much fun. I changed into a more casual outfit that made me feel more like me ( I don't enjoy wearing dresses, skirts, or heels very often).













  
There was alot more but these were my favorites.  What I love most about these pictures, is the love that shows on both of our faces.  It is just who we are as a couple.  I have found my soul mate!  He is my sunshine, my bestfriend...he is MINE!  I just love saying it!  While he is away, I will go back to these pics everyday to see his face and smile, until I will be able to see it, kiss it, love it again.  Come home soon!  I love you JMB!

1 comment: