Friday, June 25, 2010

Family Photos!

We finally had our family pictures done just a few weeks before my love headed off on deployment.  I had a really hard time picking just a select few that I wanted to post up and since blogger only wanted to upload 6 of them, here are the ones that worked.  They are my favorites too.













This last picture makes me smile everytime I look at it.  I just love the look that my love and I are giving each other while sister is posing perfect and brother and playing with grass. 

*On the same day we took our family pictures, my love and I also went out to the beach and had our pictures made just the two of us.  I will post some of those up as soon as blogger will let me upload again.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful family photos! I love them all!! Especially the last one! I love candid shots like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last one is my fav too :)

    ReplyDelete