Sunday, August 29, 2010

Before and After


Since my last post talked about my weight loss, figured I would just show you guys a quick before and after.  This picture below was taken back in Oct 2009 so almost a yr ago.  This was me at my biggest.  I didn't have very many pics to chose from back then because I hated the camera and now I see why.   I am pretty sure I was weighing in at around 160 in this pic, give or take a few lbs. 




In the next picture, this was taken about a week ago.  I find that I am loving the camera now and don't mind getting in a picture.  This is before going out to celebrate a birthday with a fellow 2/6 wife.  Of course, this will be sent to my love.  I have not weighed in a while, but I am just gonna say that I am 137 in this pic. 



I have changed more than just my weight.  I finally got up the nerve to cut my hair off back in the spring and I went blonde for the summer.  Now I just have to make sure the new me sticks around.

3 comments:

  1. haha i went blonde too! But you look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I feel good. Now I just need to get my love home and all will be perfect! ;)

    ReplyDelete